Schedule your appointment!
has never been so easy!
A powerful peptide produced by the thymus gland, Thymosin Alpha-1 is a critical component of your immune system. Most often used to treat chronic viral diseases, Thymosin Alpha-1 is also used to increase immunity, control inflammation associated with chronic diseases, and help with chronic fatigue.
No matter how well you take care of yourself, you might not be in optimal condition and it’s not always your fault. Sometimes our bodies need a little boost and Thymosin Alpha-1 can be used to regulate functions in your cells and tissues. This assists in maintaining good health and boosts your natural ability to ward off illness.
Benefits of Thymosin Alpha-1
- Build Immunity: Serving as an immune system modulator, Thymosin stimulates T cells, and dendritic cells to improve and strengthen your immune system naturally.
- Eradicate Unhealthy Cells: When your T cells are stimulated, they activate the killer and helper T cells which are responsible for hunting and destroying infected cells. They work with other immune systems cells to carry out an appropriate immune system response. Thymosin Alpha-1 has also shown antibacterial and antifungal properties.Thymosin Alpha-1 can also be used for clinical conditions where immune support is needed. Approved in 37+ countries for the treatment of hepatitis B and C, and as an adjunct to chemotherapy and various vaccines, these are only some of its uses. Thymosin Alpha-1 also shows promising results in treating Lyme disease due to its ability to combat diseases within the immune system and prevent oxidative damage to decrease inflammation.
At the moment, Thymosin Alpha-1 is also used for clinical conditions such as:
- Certain cancers
- Cystic Fibrosis
- DiGeorge’s syndrome
- Geriatric immune support
- Chemotherapy adjunct
- Chronic inflammatory conditions
- Conditions requiring immune response modulation
- Depressed response to vaccinations; adjunct to the flu vaccine
What does it help with?
- Boost Immunity 100% 100%
- Injury Healing 30% 30%
- Anti-Aging 10% 10%
- Weight Loss 10% 10%
- Muscle Growth 0% 0%
*Results May Vary: we can not prevent viruses, and we make no claims to prevent COVID-19 or the Delta Variant. Results of all our programs do vary from person to person.
FDA DISCLAIMER The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act require this notice.
Peptide Thymosin Alpha-1 FAQ
Am I A Good Candidate?
Although the human body naturally produces Thymosin Alpha-1, people with autoimmune conditions tend to have lower levels of this peptide—as do older individuals. This means that you may benefit from Thymosin Alpha-1 therapy if you have chronic conditions or are getting older. Having a strong immune system is important for everyone. Regardless of age or circumstances, everyone can benefit from this peptide.
Is It Safe?
There are currently no reported side effects reported aside from irritation or burning at the injection site typically associated with peptide injections. Thymosin Alpha-1 is tolerated well by the body and no adverse drug interactions have been observed.
How is it taken?
Thymosin Alpha-1 is a subcutaneous injection whose dosage and frequency will be determined during a consultation with one of our specialists. The dosage depends on age, health status, and any underlying conditions you may have.
Unlike other peptides, Thymosin Alpha-1 doesn’t require lifestyle modification, but certain changes will enhance the effectiveness of this peptide. Improving your diet, increasing activity levels, and getting more sleep will allow you to get the most out of Thymosin Alpha-1.
How long do you cycle Thymosin Alpha-1?
Typically, Thymosin Alpha-1 is administered daily for most of our patients. But your medical provider will advise the best frequency for you.
Become the best man you can be!
Set up a FREE consultation with one of our specialists
Complete your comprehensive blood work
In-person consultation with our medical provider to develop a therapy plan
Personalized treatment plan delivered to your door
All of our clinics are run by physicians who specialize in low testosterone (low T), peptide therapy, erectile dysfunction, and more. When you walk into a T-clinic, you have access to the best providers, treatment options, facilities, and team who will treat you with the respect and sensitivity expected from professionals in this sector.
Schedule your appointment!
has never been so easy!
Our Peptides Line Up
Each peptide we offer varies slightly in structure and what they accomplish.
Here are a few benefits of how peptides can improve your overall health and appearance: