How can peptide therapy help you?…
Did you know that your body’s production of crucial hormones decreases by over 1% each year after you hit age 30? This along with signs of aging decreases your body’s overall performance. There are many types of Peptide Therapies to help with your specific needs!
1. Sermorelin: It improves the presence of IGF-1 in the bloodstream, helping in forming new cells in the bones and other body organs. Increasing IGF-1 in the blood also enhances metabolism.
2. Ipamorelin: Also known as a growth hormone secretagogue in medical science terms, Ipamorelin is a simple peptide consisting of 5 amino acids.
3. Thymosin Alpha 1: Plays a vital role in the control of immunity, tolerance, and inflammation.
4. CJC-1295: It is a human-made peptide with a structure similar to that of a growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH).
5. MK-677 (IBUTAMOREN): It is a growth hormone secretagogue that mimics the action of ghrelin. According to recent studies, ghrelin regulates several bodily functions, such as appetite, carbohydrate, energy metabolism, and some cognitive functions.
6. BPC-157: Sometimes called the Wolverine Peptide, BPC-157 is a repairing peptide made up of 15 amino acids.